PPC’s Power Division has delivered quality power and power engineering related services to utilities, independent power producers, industries, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies and oil and gas customers
Our engineers are responsible for the design, procurement, installation and management of power solutions we offer to our customers.
PPC’s Power division focuses on 4 service areas
Engineering, Procurement and Execution of industrial Projects for various Engineering Plants and Infra Structure Projects.
Procurement and Installation of Transformer Sub-Stations, Distribution Transformer Centres for various Power Distribution Purpose for Industries and Townships etc.
Procurement and Installation of Overhead Power Distribution Lines 11 KV, 22KV, 33KV, 132 KV, for energy transmission purpose.
We provide end-to-end solutions in the field of Solar Photo-Voltaic Power Systems
PPC’s Power Division leverages on her core engineering strength in expressly analysing and creatively tackling our customers’ challenges and concerns.
Over the years we have offered a comprehensive range of Services and carry out the full spectrum of electrical contracts in the range of Industrial Electrical Systems, Renewable Energy System, and complete electrification of high raise buildings.
Our engineers bring to the table fresh thinking and alternative solutions to support the projects extraordinarily well and are fully aware of the practical requirements of the projects they help to create
At PPC we believe in the concept of sustainability and this permeates our work right from pre-design work through Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement Support and Project Management till the close out and handover of the project.
Our scope of services can broadly be categorized under the following:
INDEPENDENT POWER PROVIDER
We understand the heavy burden of developing efficient power solutions for the public and private sectors of the economy and to this end PPC’s Power division is committed to partnering with both public and private consumers of power in improving power generation.
A combination of in-house professionals with vast experiences in Power infrastructure design, engineering, construction and operations t enables PPC to translate functional and operational requests of our clients into a successfully accomplished EPC contract. Applying our portfolio of products and processes contributes to on-time delivery schedules.
We are able to offer turnkey/build to order solutions encompassing
- Substation and Power Stations constructions for the LV/MV/HV systems
- Power Transmission Infrastructure upgrade and expansion for LV/MV/HV systems
- Associated Plants Control and Protection Systems
- Power Distribution Infrastructure upgrade and expansion
- Green Power Solutions
- Customised reliable power solutions for plants and facilities
AFTER SALES SUPPORT
Our team of highly skilled engineers are able to address your concerns on services and life cycle management.
Great people make PPC Power division a great Place. Our executive team is made up of highly skilled professionals who are experts in their respective technical disciplines and with extensive years of experience in driving business growth.
The workforce comprises of highly trained commercial and technical staff people, located in different parts of the country, capable of understanding our customers’ needs and providing consultative and technical services to our clients.
Our technical team comprises of more than 30 Service Engineers, Architects, Project Managers and technicians, trained with high expertise in delivering quality after sales support and effective project management.
We partner exclusively with leading equipment manufacturers in delivering best in class solutions. Our partners include, but not limited to, the following:
- PHILIPS – NETHERLANDS
- ABB – SWEDEN
- STERLING AND WILSON – INDIA
- HEMG (TOP ELECTRIC ) – CHINA
- SELTA – ITALY
- AK-AY ENERGY & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY – TURKEY
- SIEMENS – GERMANY
Our expertise lies in delivering power solutions ranging from concept development, execution (design, build, equip and maintain), providing required applications and trainings as well ensuring constant supply of needed consumables.
Some projects implemented include:
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction of NIPP 92 stations (Lot 12)
– Station upgrade for tele-protection and tele-protection implementation
- Relocation of some components from Lekki 132KV Switchyard to 330KV switchyard
- Supply and Installation of 4 Nos Line Traps at Benin Main Substation
- Supply and installation of 120KW UPS systems for Ayinke House – LASUTH
- Supply and installation of Solar solution at Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Design, construction, integration, installation and commissioning of solar based DC cathodic protection power supply system for two primary oil manifolds for SPDC in Port Harcourt
- Design, construction, integration, installation and maintenance of solar power system for remote facilities (flow stations) for SPDC in Warri and Port Harcourt.