Effective use of technology is important to deliver healthcare. By leveraging technology, you can bring down lack of access and cost of healthcare.
……..N.R. Narayana Murthy
PPC Medical leads in the provision of innovative healthcare solutions offering best in class engineering capabilities aimed at changing the face of healthcare in Nigeria and beyond. For more than 25 years we have delivered quality healthcare solutions and services across the country.
PPC Medical leverages on her core engineering strength in solving our customers concerns using a four pronged approach:
- People focussed
- Care Cycle driven
- Providing care anywhere
- Leading innovations.
Understanding the needs of the patients and care providers helps us to provide the right solution that addresses our customers’ pains and concerns.
We take a continuum approach in dealing with healthcare matters and believe that achieving health and wellness starts with healthy living, moving on to prevention, proper diagnosis of diseases followed by effective treatment and finally, the recovery process.
We have an unflinching focus in supporting our key stakeholders who primarily are:
- The Patient: Supporting faster, more confident diagnosis; Ensuring improved patient satisfaction; increasing comfort and decreasing stress for the patient and family.
- The Clinician: Supporting better patient care while enabling more focused time with patients and more time on disease management and increasing job satisfaction.
- The Administrator: Supporting improved quality of care. Ensuring optimal equipment utilization and improved revenue cycle whilst reducing costs throughout the system.
We understand the heavy burden of developing healthcare in the public sector as Governments continuously grapple with availability of funds, provision of required manpower, driving efficiency and many more.
PPC Medical is committed to partnering with Governments and public institutions in improving the quality of healthcare services by delivering best in class clinical and non-clinical services. We are currently running and managing the Bola Tinubu Diagnostic centre, once of the largest Diagnostics Centres in Nigeria.
Our scope of services can broadly be categorized under the following:
- Diagnostic X-Ray
- Interventonal X-Ray
- PET CT
- SPECT CT
- Women’s Health
- Clinical Chemistry
- Rapid Screening Tests
- Blood Collection
- Laboratory Equipment
- PDC DX
Patient Care & Clinical Information
- Patient monitoring
- CLinical informatics
- Cardiac resuscitation
- ECG solutions
- Mother & Child Solutions
Other Medical Device
- Medical Furniture
- Surgical Lamps
- Surgical Tools and equipment
- Neonatal Care Solutions
- Site planning and project management
- Ambient experience
- Performance services
A combination of in-house professional services such as Medical, Architectural, Civil and Electro Mechanical Engineering with extensive experience in hardware/software development and applications enables PPC to translate functional and operational requests of our clients into detailed technical specifications. Applying our portfolio of products and processes contributes to on-time delivery schedules.
We are able to offer build to order solutions encompassing
- Hospital Design and construction
- Medical facilities design and implementation
- Medical equipment supply, installation and maintenance
- Healthcare rehabilitation and upgrade programs
- Medical facilities operations and management
Investing in healthcare equipment and solutions come with some level of concerns. These concerns include
- Inconvenience- down Time
- Quality- Reliability of systems and processes
- Financial Constraints
- Device Related Concerns
- Staff capabilities and effectiveness
Our team of highly skilled engineers are able to address your concerns on services and life cycle management.
Great people make PPC Ltd a great Place. Our team is made up of highly skilled professionals who are experts in their respective technical disciplines and with extensive years of experience in driving business growth.
The medical business comprises of highly trained commercial and technical staff people, located in different parts of the country, capable of understanding our customers’ needs and providing consultative and technical services to our clients.
Our technical team comprises of more than 20 Service and Biomedical Engineers, Architects, Project Managers and technicians, trained with high expertise in delivering quality after sales support and effective project management.
We partner exclusively with leading equipment manufacturers in delivering best in class solutions. Our partners include, but not limited to, the following:
Our expertise lies in delivering healthcare solutions ranging from concept development, execution (design, build, equip and maintain), providing required applications and biomedical trainings as well ensuring constant supply of needed consumables.
Some key healthcare projects implemented include the following:
- Equipping of Ayinke House- Lagos state
- Design, build and Equipping of Braithwaithe Memorial Specialist Hospital- Port Harcourt
- Design, build and equipping of National Hospital Abuja- FCT
- Equipping of Princess Medi- Clinics- Port Harcourt
- Equipping 26 Lagos State General Hospitals- Lagos State
- Equipping 8 Federal Medical Centres across the Country
- Equipping and Service contracts with Lagoon Hospitals, Lagos
- Equipping and service contracts with Zankli Medical Centre, Abuja